**** New-hires are eligible for a hiring bonus*****
- Provides therapeutic interventions including but not limited to: airway management, therapeutic gases and ventilator management, newborn resuscitation, cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Performs diagnostic procedures including but not limited to: sampling of arterial blood, bedside spirometry, spontaneous ventilatory parameters, point of care testing.
- Therapeutic modalities and communication approached with reference to age specific needs of the patient, including Doernbecher Children's Hospital Family Centered Care Program.
- Demonstrates an understanding of current and all new care modalities and equipment.
- Completes all competency testing, required in-services and activities. Takes personal responsibility for maintaining competency for equipment and modalities within the Respiratory Care Practitioner scope of practice.
- Seeks assistance in managing workload as needed.
- Recognizes the need for guidance and uses expertise of others when appropriate.
- Utilizes appropriate chain-of-command and committee process to effect change.
- Charts and charges all services provided per policy.
Current Adult Day Shift Positions Open:
Current Adult Night Shift Positions Open: