Project Management and Direction for System Selection and Implementation:
- Works with both internal and external resources to lead, enhance, direct, organize, and coordinate the acquisition and implementation of academic applications for OHSU.
- Provides leadership to multidisciplinary project team and external project stakeholders on methods for successfully launching enterprise-wide projects.
- Leads project implementation teams and oversees the technical design, development, customizations, and maintenance of academic systems, including Ellucian applications including, but not limited to admission, registration, degree audit, student accounts, self-service, EEI, ESM.
- Develops project scope documents, timelines, feasibility studies, cost benefit analyses, resource requirements, project cost estimates, and critical success factors.
- Coordinates the identification of project team members.
- Oversees implementation and maintenance processes.
- Performs post-implementation reviews to measure critical success factors.
- Manages project budgets.
Leadership and Direction for Team:
- Manages, coaches, mentors, and develops employees into productive, results-oriented team with a focus on effective and efficient implementation efforts.
- Performs staff reviews, sets goals and expectations, and creates a positive team spirit. Responsible for management of resources to meet project deadlines.
Application Portfolio Review:
- Manages the support of existing enterprise and departmental academic applications.
- Conducts periodic reviews with the OHSU community to ensure production applications continue to meet the organization's needs.
- Develops, monitors, and maintains capital and operational budgets for assigned projects and department.
Strategic Planning and Relationship Management:
- Participates in the development of short and long range strategic information system plans to support OHSU's Strategic Plan.
- Develops strong communication pathways among team members and OHSU community. Ensures effective communication and coordination with all elements of ITG.
- Participates on committees across the organization as appropriate.
- Maintains and improves technical and professional competence in the areas of computing technology, customer service skill, and project management capabilities through training, membership in professional organizations, and participation in seminars or forums as approved by supervisor.
This position is currently 100% telework/remote and may include remote work long-term. Candidate must be able to work from home full-time initially.