Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience; AND
3 years experience providing training, course design and web development including online courses, instructional design, technical writing, and understanding of theories, tools and methods of adult learning; OR
An equivalent combination of education and experience; AND
Possesses strong presentation skills or public speaking experience to communicate information and ideas clearly verbally and in writing based on the needs of the audience.
Job Related Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (Competencies):
- Demonstrated ability as an adult educator/trainer;
- Ability to be self-motivated while still working effectively as part of a collaborative team;
- Ability to proactively pursue problem resolution to satisfy customer needs;
- Knowledge of development and delivery of adult educational programs;
- Demonstrated ability to apply basic project management skills;
- Extensive analytical skills and the ability to clearly communicate decisions, procedures, processes, and technical information;
- Knowledge of healthcare applications.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer relations, and communication skills.