*** New Hires Are Eligible for $5000 Hiring Bonus***
Come work for Oregon's #1 Hospital!
The Nuclear Medicine/CT Technologist performs a comprehensive range of diagnostic and therapeutic nuclear medicine procedures that utilize a variety of equipment for use in diagnosis and treatment of patient disease. Nuclear Medicine Technologists work with infant, pediatric, adult and geriatric patients.
This position comes with fabulous benefits! Highlights include:
- Vacation - up to 208 hours per year pending length of service for full-time employees
- Sick Leave - 64 hours per year for full-time employees
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision care plans. Covered 100% for full-time employees and 88% for dependents
- $25K of term life insurance provided at no cost to the employee
- Retirement: Choose between pension plan or employee matching voluntary savings plan
- Substantial Tri-met and C-Tran discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- OHSU is a non-profit organization, so we qualify for the Public Loan Forgiveness Program
- Innovative Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discounts